Re: [linux-audio-user] CLI vs. GUI and other Linux sound issues, was FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 15:09:15 EET

Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> writes:

> The most important thing, I think, is that the applications must
> provide means to work in multiple kinds of interfaces. If an app only

What I mean is that with a nice clean cut between core and ui, more
and more uis' will pop up. Some to serve advanced and some to serve
simple needs.

> core [..] able to serve both the highly advanced and the extremely
> simple

It's worth noting that the core might talk to other cores, of course.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m