Re: [linux-audio-user] U.S. Copyright: was FOLKS, PAY......

From: Andrew Lewis <alewis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 18:32:53 EET

Rob wrote:
> I think you can force
> web.archive.org to fetch a page (and then keep track of changes)
> by searching for it, though.
> Of course, web.archive.org doesn't archive the MIDI or mp3 files
> as far as I know, but at least it's a record that you published
> them.

Likewise, you can force archive.org to mirror the media itself. :)

--
Andrew Lewis
Customer Services

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.