[linux-audio-user] active nearfield monitors

From: Greg <gkjoyce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 20:02:54 EET

Hi list, I'm thinking about getting some decent monitoring for mycomputer. I read good things about Bluesky mediadesk 2.1. $500 orless is what i'm looking at. The Samson ribbon monitors also lookinteresting but bass-lacking. Basically I'm interested in somethingaccurate and flat. I use low end a lot, but I don't like the XTREMEBASS SUBZ you find in most consumer equipment.so what are you using, what for? anything else I should know?