Re: [linux-audio-user] active nearfield monitors

From: studio64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 16:53:00 EET

Same here I have the Tube utragain which I find a touch noisy.
Thing is Behringer does so much stuff.
The DDX3216 is trice the mixer of most sub £1000 mixers, just in
flexibility alone.
Now that the price is at £399 I don't think there is anything to compare
in that range.

As a Live sound balance engineer I love the Soundcraft stuff, but for
Digital at the moment ( and the Bank balance!) Behringer is the way to go.

Cheers
Bob