Re: [linux-audio-user] active nearfield monitors

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 15:48:35 EET

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:55:02 +0000
studio64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Alexandre Ratchov wrote:
>
> >On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 01:02:54PM -0500, Greg wrote:

> >>Hi list, I'm thinking about getting some decent monitoring for
> >>mycomputer.
> >
> >i've got the behringer truth b2030a connected to my roland xv-2020
> >sound module.
> >
> Hi
> I have the Behringer Trust Actives and really like them ( take out the
> top HF on the back for a flatter sound)

Count me in on liking the Behringer Trust active monitors. I've got the
ones with the 8" woofer and have them on a set of Auralex foam wedges to
isolate them.

I find that I either really like Behringer gear or really dislike it.
I've got a mic preamp I despise (the T1953) but like my mixer well
enough (no digital effects on it) and like these monitors quite a bit.

I can play the music from the computer through the Behringers, and/or
through Klipsch speakers with a Sony amp for a more traditional home
stereo sound.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@email-addr-hidden