[linux-audio-user] Guitar amp emulation using LADSPA FX

From: <sayhi2guy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 23:01:57 EET

Hi

A while ago I promised to post what LADSPA FX I used to get a decent electric
guitar sound (sorry I can't find the post this should be replying to - the
joys of computer hopping).

These are all caps plug-ins by Tim Goetze. In order I use:

   Tube preamp emulation + tone controls
   Amp/speaker emulation
   Verstaile plate reverb

adjusting each as required, it is where jack rack is handy as you can save
patches for different guitars.

Hope this helps someone

Guy

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!

Christmas gift ideas and festive features - visit the Tiscali Christmas microsite.
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/christmas