Re: [linux-audio-user] Xi instruments

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 01:31:17 EET

Hi!

Alle 20:25, marted́ 10 gennaio 2006, Erik de Castro Lopo ha scritto:
> Soundtracker uses XI instruments:
>
> http://www.soundtracker.org/

Yes I know it, but I'm not enthusiastic about using a dismissed software;
besides, it used to run well, but now it gives me this error when I try to
start it:
        *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x082dbdc8 ***
        Abortito

who knows?

> And libsndfile reads/writes XI files:
>
> http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/
>
> In the very near future, you will also be able to read/write the
> instrument loop points etc.

I'm waiting for such a future:)

So, other question: which kind of sampled instrument format do you use
normally?

Thanks!

Carotinho

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com