[linux-audio-user] Re: more information - Ubuntu

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 11:18:50 EET

Hi Josh, now that's good news! I hear from a friend he installed Ubuntu
on an iBook and all the extra Macintosh Jazz like little lights and
sleep and everything worked out of the box. So I'd be looking forward to
seeing Ubuntu rock the world! Thanks for sharing, Carlo

PS: I'm using DeMuDi which is Debian-based and really nice, but the
desktop needed a lot of work until it was where I wanted it to be, and
sleep, etc. do not work yet.