[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden, DSSI and note-off

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 01:41:35 EET

Hi!
I like to use Rosegarden as a DSSI host, but the problem is that when I play
with my external midi keyboard, the DSSI synths seems not to get the note-off
message, or what else it's called. I mean, all the notes I pressed keep
playing, until I stop them manually pressing the play button.
Why is this happening? Is there a solution?

By the way, I'd really like to see more DSSI-compliant plugins (ZynAddSub...),
is so much easier than having to load each time 5 or 6 different software and
connect them before being able to play something :)

Thanks!

Carotinho

http://mail.yahoo.it