Re: [linux-audio-user] Homemade music

From: Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 06:45:00 EET

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 19:15 -0700, Steve D wrote:

> http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/thorsten-wilms-and-steve-doonan_gnomes.ogg

What a fun little song!

I can't say anything about the technical aspects because I'm listening
on my laptop's speakers. :-(

> Best wishes all, and Thorsten, thank you for this enjoyable Internet
> collaboration, although I have no idea if you will like what I have done
> to your track. ;-)

I can certainly see this kind of collaborative music becoming more
popular. The Internet is ideal for this kind of things and the Free
Software community has the right mindset for that.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/