[linux-audio-user] CME UF7 USB & ALSA

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 17:51:32 EET

Hello all,

Sorry for the recent barrage of comments and questions from me. I
appreciate all of the answers I have received thus far.

One more question - regarding the relatively new CME UF7 USB/MIDI
controllers, are they compatible with ALSA? By compatible I mean
that, via USB, they are properly recognized and can be used
immediately, much like the M-Audio stuff. I've done Google searches
for CME + ALSA, and can't seem to find any information.

Thank you,

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence