[linux-audio-user] Music: Troete

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 00:09:40 EET

Or a journey into bad microphone business and inprecise
timing :)

http://ccmixter.org/media/files/thorwil/3768
http://ccmixter.org/people/thorwil/thorwil_-_Troete_(a_mic_bottle_and_me).ogg

A cheap dynamic mic, a water bottle. Whistling. Processing
it with the versatile Om. All recorded and arranged with the
capable MusE. Samples cut and in cases mistreated with the
exiting Sweep. End result piped through the marvelous Jamin.
No drugs or animals used.

I'm currently uploading a zip containing the single loops
(ogg) and the MusE, Om, Jamin files.

BTW, could someone make it possible to flac encode
32bit float wavs? I have no clue on that. Just thinking
it would be better for exchange (not via ccmixter, though,
given their filesize limit :)

I would love to see additions or alterations to this.

All comments welcomed.

Best,
Thorsten Wilms