Re: [linux-audio-user] Homemade music

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 15:48:01 EET

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 19:01, Steve D was like:
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 02:47:11AM +0000, tim hall wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 January 2006 15:52, Steve D was like:
> > > Perhaps because they are disparate, they
> > > each add something to the other, making a richer whole. (Or, maybe
> > > that's too philosophical.) ;-)
> >
> > No, that's the nature of co-creation, this is why we need each other.
> > Great track guys!
> > cheers,
> > tim hall
> > http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
>
> Thanks Tim. I've been looking for an excuse to compliment you on your
> "Flutter" Suite, so this message gives me that opportunity. What great
> music, extremely interesting and evocative. Thanks for sharing. And your
> Samsara is a regular on my playlist too.

:)

It's particularly pleasing to know that Flutter is being listened to. It's a
style of writing that has sat on the shelf for 20 years in favour of other,
more easily achievable styles. I went through a small creative 'death' around
the turn of the millennium. It is thanks to the developments in Linux Audio
that I have finally been able to realise these ideas and I am beginning to
enjoy making music again. I feel very fortunate and immensely grateful. :)