Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 21:43:22 EET

finally chiming in...

glad there's so many volunteers for site hosting. it's time that the
site moves on, it's been without maintenance for over a year now.

please make sure that the redirect from http://linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ is
maintained, since hundreds of sites worldwide use that url.

also, the linuxaudiodev.org domain has expired a while ago, it would be
nice if someone were to reclaim it and point it to the new location as
well. (benno, i've been trying to contact you about this for months, but
you're a little hard to reach these days.)

if whoever is going to re-do the site is interested in real-time list
stats (a crude version of which you can see on the old subscribe.php
page, unfortunately very out of date since i've been locked out of the
machine for the better part of a year), get in touch with me and we'll
set something up.

best,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier
home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/