Re: [linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 22:27:50 EET

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 15:52 +0000, tim hall wrote:
> However DeMuDi began around 2001and owes a lot to the early work of people
> like Nicola Bernardini Marco Trevisani, Gunter Geiger, Dave Phillips, Paul
> Davis, Francois Dechelle, Georg Greve, Stanko Juzbasic, Giampiero Salvi,
> Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu, Gabriel Maldonado and Andrea Glorioso.It began as

as much as i would love to take credit for things i didn't do, i have to
correct this list by removing my name. i have never had anything do with
DeMuDi or Agnula, those other fine folks are the ones to thank.

Of course, I prefer to bow down in homage to the one true god of linux
audio distros, Mr. Lopez-Lezcano, who with no funding and no committees
has worked at least equal wonders as the entire Agnula effort.

--p