RE: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 06:31:41 EET

Just a thought, but I was thinking that we could merge the initiatives
between the linuxaudio.org and the current linux-audio-dev site. Obviously,
provided that such a move is something that the members of the LAD would not
object to :-).

Personally, I think it would be great to have all of the linux-audio-related
projects and/or incentives united under one joint initiative. However,
considering that Paul has already generously offered to host the site and
the site has in effect already been moved, perhaps we could at least think
about possibly adding LAD site under the umbrella of linuxaudio.org by
simple cross-referencing of domains (not sure if this is possible without
some kind of nasty frames magic), so that for example LAD site would be also
accessible via linuxaudio.org/LAD or something like that...

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240