Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Need for JACK Rack (2)?

From: Dave Robillard <drobilla@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 01:49:38 EET

On Mon, 2006-06-02 at 16:10 -0500, Thomas Vecchione wrote:

> > Sorry, thats not the complete truth. It also requires:
> > Gtkmm 2.4 and above.
> > LibGlademm 2.4 and above.
> > FlowCanvas
>
> I believe that list was for the engine alone, I suspect(Cant be sure not
> having used OM myself) that what you are listing is for the GUI, NOT the
> engine.

Yep. The engine doesn't depend on anything except Jack and Liblo (and
optionally ALSA (MIDI), LADSPA, DSSI).

In addition to the Gtk client, there's a command line patch loader
client (same patch files as the Gtk client), SuperCollider and Python
bindings (all included in the source tree), and Emacs Lisp bindings are
floating around the net somewhere as well.

Viva la OSC! :)

-DR-