Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

From: Ross Vandegrift <ross@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 22:06:28 EET

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 11:27:04PM -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> Does anyone have a smallish amp with a really nice sound, of comparable
> quality to the above two, that they would recommend? I don't really
> like the way Marshalls sound.

I've heard good things about amps from Line6. They come in a lot of
different sizes, come wwith different feature packages, and were
medium-priced, IIRC (been a while since I looked at amp; not much a
guitarist myself).

I never really listened to them, but I got the suggestion from asking
a similar question.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross@email-addr-hidden