Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour zipper / buffer noise ua 25

From: Lars Luthman <larsl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 04:00:35 EET

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 18:10 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> > Sorry if I interfere here, but I noticed noise when moving the mouse, when
> > using a certain couple of speakers. What causes this?
> >

> Probably cheap, poorly shielded components. Does the noise change at
> all if you move wires around, try a different USB port for the mouse,
> etc?

And mute any audio inputs that you aren't actually using. I get noise
when I move my mouse around, but if I mute the line in on my SB Live it
goes away. I only use the line in for my TV card anyway, and when I
watch TV I'm not mousing much.

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php