Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour zipper / buffer noise ua 25

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 20:52:50 EET

Hi!

Alle 00:10, luned́ 20 febbraio 2006, Lee Revell ha scritto:
> On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 17:53 +0100, Carotinho wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > > Does the zipper noise occur when you move your mouse ?
> >
> > Sorry if I interfere here, but I noticed noise when moving the mouse,
> > when using a certain couple of speakers. What causes this?
>
> Probably cheap, poorly shielded components. Does the noise change at
> all if you move wires around, try a different USB port for the mouse,
> etc?

This happen on a PS2 mouse, when I use an old pair of Trust speakers,
connected to the Tape Out of a Behringer UB1202, receiving audio from a
SBLive. I think it's about something poorly shielded in the Behringer's tape
out, because the main out, the control room and the phones of the same mixer
never gives me such problems.

Besides, did someone with this same mixer, the Behringer UB1202, noticed that
the audio quality of the the stereo channels is lower than that of the
microphone channels, using same cables etc.??? That's disappointing...

Thanks!

Carotinho

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com