[linux-audio-user] Re: favorite window Manager for making music?

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 04:21:20 EET

On 2/20/06, The Other <sstubbs@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> IceWM hasn't been mentioned yet. Menus within menus, the Windows key to
> open up the menus, and many other features. Good documentation, user
> customizable, small size, mailing list support.

KDE 3.5.1 mmm, so sexy. And konq doesn't eat all my memory like some
horrible feature crippled windoze want to be browsers i could think
off. Who can live without liquid weather anyway? Key reason i got my
gf to use linux was konq and liquid weather. New KDE is sexy... ;-)

Loki

(and yes, i used it on my 650 laptop before i got the amd64)