[linux-audio-user] Re: Bainstorming! Drawing in non-musician developers

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 04:29:12 EET

>>>Frank, but you've got to admit computer hardware events can be mapped to
>>>other things than just MIDI notes, such as algorithms... yeh?
>

> Yes, that's where the interesting stuff starts.

Well, I am currently implementing a plugin architecture to Shelljam with
which you can map as many MIDI events that C++ can generate to as many
computer hardware events libgii can read... right along with a little
XML storage for the pre-sets. Do you think such a thing could possibly
get you off? :)

Actually this is the type of coding I would like to delegate but right
now there's nobody else around xept me :)

Maybe someone would at least code a UI for me I'd already be happy...

Carlo