RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: Bristol Audio synthesiser emulation

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 13:02:35 EET

Hi Loki,

The engine has not been able to open the listerner socket so the GUI has
also failed to connect. You may already have this socket active. You could
select an alternative port number with the -port option. You can use
'netstat -an | grep 5028' to see if it is in use. Its not a common port
number, but it is not reserved so could easily be used.

Will look into the CFLAGS for the next release.

Regards,

Nick.