[linux-audio-user] SB Live 0410

From: Mikhail Ramendik <mr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 00:35:17 EET

Hello,

I am thinking of buying the Sound Blaster Live model SB0410, which seems (on
the surface) to be a cheap sound card with SPDIF out and a decent synth.

But first I'd like to know if this would be a right move :)

Namely:

- Is it supported under Linux (hopefully with ALSA) at all?

- Is its synth supported? Does it use SF2?

- Can one somehow record (without *analog* loopback) the output of the synth?
If not - how about recording *with* analog loopback?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik