Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Digital Fidelity

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 06:48:57 EET

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 22:29, Paul Coccoli wrote:
>I haven't seen this at all on this list. I think it's one of the most
>helpful and tolerant lists out there. But that's just my *perception*
>of it...

Let me second this whole-heartedly. I came in here about 6 weeks back
looking for help, and got it in a clear, concise manner, for which I
hope I gave adequate thanks to those that threw me a lifering.

I in turn have made some posts that I fully expected to be the equ of
tossing a gallon of charcoal lighter on a fire already burning.

You guys and gals must have nomex undies is all I can say, cause you've
tolerated me playing the old fart know-it-all without responding in

So a tip of the hat is due this group. Thank you.

Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules.  I do use spamassassin too. :-) and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are: