[linux-audio-user] Re: Interesting story for BCR2000 owners

From: Maluvia <terakuma@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 20:11:49 EET

>>Yes - they make budget equipment for starving musicians, but I think
>>they're performing a good deed in that regard.
>>
>What do all you people on this list have against starving musicians? :-)

Absolutely nothing - since we count ourselves amongst the ravening hordes.
That is *why* I said they were doing a good deed.
I am very grateful for their V-Verb, since we cannot afford a TC
Electronics Reverb 6000.
I am also grateful to RME for offering such high-quality equipment at an
affordable price for people like ourselves who cannot afford the really
high-end studio engineer equipment.

(I think we are encountering a linguistic barrier, Cesare.) :)

>Shouldn't we deserve to have the gear and instruments to make music,
>too? ;-)

Absolutely.
I really wish we knew enough electrical engineering to be able to make it
ourselves.
Maybe we can start a musician's coop to that end? :)

- Maluvia