Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd and usb 1.1 audio on i386 non-functional

From: Lee A. Azzarello <lee@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 18:46:58 EET

----- Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Quoting Clemens Ladisch <clemens@email-addr-hidden>:
>
> > Lee A. Azzarello wrote:
> > > ----- Clemens Ladisch <clemens@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > > cannot submit datapipe for urb 4, err = -28
> >
> > 28 = ENOSPC (not enough bandwidth)
>
> Why doesn't jack tell the user this, why did Clemens need to post on
> LAU to ask?

For me it's not the fact that someone had to look up the error code and post it to the list, it's the fact that it happened with my kernel despite doing all the documented things to prevent it from happening. I built 2.6.15 last night. I'll try installing it tonight and see if that helps. I'm not holding my breath.

-lee