[linux-audio-user] Ardour crash when move the playing cursor

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 18:59:49 EET

  Hi there,I found an issue with ardour 0.99-1 and 0.99-2,that make
crash the app if I move the playing cursor,with the mouse, during the
reproduction of the tracks.It doesn't happens with 0.99,that works
really smooth.Also tryed with the cvs version with same results.
   Anybody got the same or similar? Is there something to do to avoid
these?

      My machine:
    PIV 2.6 mhz,1gb ddr,terratec dmx6 fire ,running Debian Sarge.

  Saludos.
--Carlos.