Re: [linux-audio-user] hdsp pcmcia issues, again...

From: we are <gateswideopen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 04:41:25 EET

> which thread? link? the one involving ico and his detection of the
> register that windows set in the cardbus bridge but linux did not?

yeah that sounds right,

i investigated the differences between the WPCREDIT output of the
cardbus bridge and the hdsp PCMCIA card and linux's hexdump, and they
are slightly different. i suspect this is a problem bu i do not
understand how to go about changing the settings to get what i want,
setpci etc....

i have a screen shot of the comparisons but no way to post them at the moment.

is there someone who could show me away to get these hexdumps/WPCREDIT
output looking (and/or) functioning the same? or is this not the
problem....

cheers
tom