Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Totally OT

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 11:06:25 EET

Hallo,
Maluvia hat gesagt: // Maluvia wrote:

> >We can, however, put a nice frame around our art. If we are artists we
> >will know if it hurts our art or not and we can easily find out which
> >type of frame that will be perceived as 'honorable'. Personally, I find
> >there is a great depth of that kind of art available in the commercial
> >music field. They sure know how to frame things.
>
> Absolutely! Images sell!

I can only recommend to get a real designer or artist to do covers,
websites etc. Don't let a pure PHP-coder near the design of your
website and don't let a pure musician do the print cover of a CD.

There are people who studied long how to do this much better. Never
believe, that just because you know beauty if you see it you would be
able to create a good design yourself. It takes much more than that,
just as making music takes much more than being able to recognize a
melody.

Ciao