Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Resume

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 23:08:59 EET

On Sun March 12 2006 04:25, Loki Davison wrote:
> I suspect they created google for just this reason.

He's mostly looking for opinions from Linux audio users. It
might have served him better to search the list archives, but I
don't think Google would have gotten him anywhere.

I've been reading this list for like 3 or 4 years now and I'd
even like to hear answers to some of his questions. I may need
an alternative to Zyn, for example, because my music shares a
lot more themes with satanism than it does with christianity
despite not being heavy metal, and while his license doesn't
prohibit my use of it, his intent might. Just randomly
downloading stuff linked from Dave Phillips' page has never
worked out well for me, so I watch the list and when I see
something new announced or appearing in a lot of subject lines,
I try it. Asking seems like it might be more efficient.

Rob