[linux-audio-user] Rackmount case suggestion

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 04:15:01 EET

List,

Someone on this list was bemoaning the lack of short rackmount PC
cases suitable for racking in an audio rack. This email has two
purposes: first, to introduce a new project that I'm going to start
working on. I call it the Ubuntu vst Server Project, a.k.a. the
poorman's Receptor. Second, the very first item on the shopping list
is a very short 2U rackmount case that would be perfect for the list
member that was asking about it.

Please read the page and let me know what you think, I'm interested to
hear everyone's opinion.

http://www.hardbop200.com/2006/03/12/ubuntu-vsti-server-project/

Thanks,

Josh