[linux-audio-user] OT: LaLa - CD trading

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 04:44:04 EET

Hi,
   This is NOT Linux AT ALL, but is possibly of interest to anyone who
likes new CDs...

   I ran into this one on CNBC, the business cable channel.It's a CD
trading system like PeerFlix is for DVDs. They have a pretty simple
system for adding CDs.

http://www.lala.com

   I presume this is only for using in the U.S. based on their postage choices.

   I am not recommending this although I did sign up for a beta test
account and am starting to enter my collection.

Cheers,
Mark