Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Free Music Factory

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 19:31:03 EET

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 05:56:05PM +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> BTW, sorry about the "sucks" but that was honest on my part. I'm comparing
> to Madonna, Yello etc. Check a couple of Yello loop sets for the
> excellent sound quality at
> http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/mountedbythegods.tar.bz2
> http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/startabcontest2004.tar.gz

_Many_ things suck if put next to Yello.
Now this could be interpreted like you think that CD sucks
because it lacks in sound quality. Now is that what you mean?
Try being specific, damnit.

Maybe the Yello guys do not have "only" skills and many years
of experience, but also the best equipment? I don't see
online collaborations helping on, of all aspects, "sound
quality". Exchanging 32 bit float wavs over the net?

---
Thorsten Wilms