Re: [linux-audio-user] Rain

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 11:37:18 EET

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:05:29PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> Well, the title of a track actually.

It's very nice and moody. Boy, does it feel odd this morning,
bright sunshine flooding through my window ;)

I'm not realy a fan of the initial synth sound. It's a bit
overly spacy and contourless. I like the bell like sound in
the second section more.

Also second section, starting at about 50 secs, the a bit
brass like background sound could be more smooth, less
metallic.
(I'm just using terms like brass or bells as point of
reference, it's too hard to talk about this stuff otherwise.
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for emulative sounds ;)

What this slower voice plays there and another sound later
on, is a bit hard to follow in places. It starts to make sense
if I concentrate on it, but the connection to the forground
could be more clear.

I listened like 4 and a half times to formulate this, so
I'm nitpicking, nothing that would realy bother me.
Added to my collection.

Thanks for sharing!

---
Thorsten Wilms