RE: [linux-audio-user] More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources (was: linuxdj...)

From: ico <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 16:10:36 EET

Sounds absolutely fine by me!

I am not sure which would sound better, linuxaudio.org/developers or
linuxaudio.org/lad. IMHO both have merit. Should we have both (via a
sym-link)?

Please contact me off-list for the necessary login info so that I can begin
uploading stuff.

Best wishes,

Ico

audio users <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden> =====