RE: [linux-audio-user] More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources (was: linuxdj...)

From: ico <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 21:45:32 EEST

Not yet,

I initially misunderstood Paul by skimming over his e-mail that he wanted to
move the content. Now that I've figured that out, it seems that the only thing
we need to get the site linked is Paul's current URL/IP where he's hosting the
content. Paul?

Also, I am not sure what would be more effective in terms of linking
linuxaudio.org/developer or linuxaudio.org/lad. IMHO both have merit (the
first does not have any redundancy in its name, but the second one is more
accurate in terms of traditional LAD name). Perhaps someone else wants to
chime in with an opinion on this one, or should we simply link both of them
for the time being so that the site becomes available while we discuss the
details? ;-)

Ico