[linux-audio-user] Re: FireWire or USB 2.0 audio interfaces

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 01:18:12 EET

> > But
> > I'm constantly lurking the freebob project for unknown reasons ;-)
> > .
>
> /me has already decided that the next audio-interface (>1year away)
> will be fw supported by freebob...

True. I'll replace my 28 channel rack mixer by a firewire device with
many inputs. The goal is to abuse ardour and LADSPA plugins as mixing
console while recording just is one mouseklick away.

There have been two Terratec phase 88 on ebay for 350EUR each, but I
couldn't decide yet to spend the money :) .

Best regards

ce