[linux-audio-user] Saving LADSPA FX chains in Ardour

From: David Haggett <david@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 16:55:33 EEST

Hi list.

I generally DI either my electro-acoustic or solidbody into a Terratec DMX
6Fire 24/96. I have managed to get really good latency (1.45ms) with the
rt-lsm, and am now experimenting with effects chains in ardour.

I've started to accumulate a number of useful sounds but they are all saved in
separate sessions and I can't find any way of recreating them without writing
down the settings and rebuilding them from scratch.

Is it possible to export an entire effects chain for re-use in another ardour
session?

--
David Haggett