Re: [linux-audio-user] Snare Synthesis

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 11:27:05 EEST

david golightly hat gesagt: // david golightly wrote:

> Frank Barknecht did a wonderful tutorial a few years back on how to do
> make drums using PD (no samples), also good basic intro to synthesis:

Unfortunatly I didn't finish it. :(

However the tutorial was inteded to explain how I did the [angriff~]
drum synth for Pd. The newest version of this is available in the CVS, a rather old, but still functional version is at

I recommend the new version though, it's part of the RRADical
collection of synths and stuff for Pd and lives at