Re: [linux-audio-user] regarding the 2nd Book Of Linux Music & Sound

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 16:07:26 EEST

> 3. Would anyone be interested in co-authoring the
> book ? I've
> considered offering some chapters to certain people
> on these lists, but
> the issue of reimbursement gets sticky WRT royalties
> and other
> compensation.

If there's a relevant topic for the first Ardour
commercial studio owner, user, contributer to JAMin,
who has produced about a dozen albums start-to-finish
and many more songs in a Linux based studio then I'd
consider writing a chapter.

I didn't read the first book so I'm clueless about the
content.

Speaking from experience, having a style guide and an
editor should make producing usable content simpler.
This wouldn't be my first commercial writing project.

Good luck with your project,

Ron Parker