[linux-audio-user] Hiding tracks in Ardour

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 00:02:29 EEST

Hi!

I remember that a similar question has been asked before on this list, but I
can't retrieve it in the archives: when I hide a track in Ardour, well, it
disappears. But where else can I make it reappear? The manual talks about a
track listing on the left of the editor windows... but how come that I can't
find it? This is driving me crazy, since I feel so stupid!:)

Thanks in advance!:)

Carotinho

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com