Re: [linux-audio-user] Hiding tracks in Ardour

From: Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 00:07:06 EEST

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 23:02 +0200, Carotinho wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I remember that a similar question has been asked before on this list, but I
> can't retrieve it in the archives: when I hide a track in Ardour, well, it
> disappears. But where else can I make it reappear? The manual talks about a
> track listing on the left of the editor windows... but how come that I can't
> find it? This is driving me crazy, since I feel so stupid!:)

The track list is in the editor, left of the canvas and right of the
editor mixer strip. If you can't see it, it's probably because you've
dragged the side of the list so that it disappears.

You see the track list (but no editor mixer strip though), in this
screenshot:

http://www.ardour.org/files/main-screenshot-big.png

Just find the drag handle and make the area appear again.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>