Re: [linux-audio-user] music engine

From: carmen <ix@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 23:23:38 EEST

check out Chuck http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/ or SC http://www.audiosynth.com/. theyre realtime audio engines that run on linux. SC is a pair of a synthesis engine, and a language to control it. the SCLang unfortunately only works on 32bit x86 and ppc, but there are other options available, like Haskell: http://www.slavepianos.org/rd/f/409875/ , and probably anything else you can rig up via OSC..