Re: [linux-audio-user] A new piece of music

From: <>
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 12:49:44 EEST

On Sat, 08 Apr, 2006 at 10:21PM -0300, Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto spake thus:
> On 4/8/06, <> wrote:
> > That's the bunny!
> The hint was the key, to me...

The thyming title was a little clue, too.
> > You receive one chocolate bar. It appears to have something writtent
> > on it.
> >
> > Exits are: north, west
> Hehehehe, my prize is listening to the music. And would be too much
> work sending it to Brazil. :-)

I have to ask: what are Brazil nuts called in brazil? Just "nuts"?

> Thanks for sharing it. It is a very good song and after I listened the
> hint and thought about it, Persona Grata sounded even better. The
> beginning is fantastic. The instruments were very well chosen. I would
> just make the drums a little less "hard". I mean, the kick with less
> atack or a little more smooth. But that is just me. The tune is great!

Thanks for listening in enough detail to give good feedback. I don't
tend to revisit tracks (although I might with this because of that
duff note) but it all feeds into future work.

> Best regards.

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)