Re: [linux-audio-user] A new piece of music

From: Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 16:04:46 EEST

On 4/9/06, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net> wrote:
> I have to ask: what are Brazil nuts called in brazil? Just "nuts"?

Hmm, not quite sure what you mean with Brazil nuts here... Is it like
in "Are you nut?" I see in the dictionary that nut can have lots of
meanings and one very funny (the las one, I didn't know):

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nut

And we have lots of kinds of nuts, in the sense of a hard-shelled
fruit, if this is what you mean.

> Thanks for listening in enough detail to give good feedback. I don't
> tend to revisit tracks (although I might with this because of that
> duff note) but it all feeds into future work.

Oh, don't bother changing it to my suggestion. It's a matter of
listenning it more to get used to the feeling of the song. You can be
sure that I'll be listenning it for a long time.

> > Best regards.

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto