Re: [linux-audio-user] Freecycle ebuild

From: Tim Orford <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 16:18:46 EEST

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 12:12:38AM +0000, carmen wrote:
> and yeah, if theres an ebuild, post about it. since a lot
> of us gave up compiling long ago (im pretty sure i saw a
> good dozen people over the past year ask if freecycle compiles in #lad)

copied from another thread:

... the "pro audio production applications portage overlay
<http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-427211-start-0-postdays-0-postorder-asc-highlight-.html>"
at
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-427211.html
direct link:
http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/dl.php?repname=proaudio+%28ckpp%29&path=%2Fsys-libs%2Fpam%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

Good to see the author of these ebuilds is on the list.

Frieder, many thanks for your outstanding work on this - these
ebuilds are just so, so useful for Gentoo users!!

If any Gentoo users are not already aware of this overlay, I recomend
you check it out.

regards

--
Tim Orford