Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: mjoo 0.0.5 released

From: Jerome Tuncer <columbiatwo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 19:05:35 EEST

Hi Leonard,

I'd like to be able to try mjoo, it sounds interesting to me.

But anytime I try to compile it, it doesn't work:

jerome@email-addr-hidden:~/mjoo-0.0.5$ make
scons
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/scons", line 143, in ?
     import SCons.Script
ImportError: No module named SCons.Script
make: *** [default] Erreur 1

Is the output I get...

I'm on Debian unstable 2.6.16, python 2.4.

Any ideas?