Re: [linux-audio-user] Digigram VX Pocket firmware help

From: Hamish Low <sub_acoustic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 01:59:01 EEST

Asbjørn wrote> DeMuDi is Debian-based. And Debian does not ship
proprietary firmware.
Did you get the firmware from elsewhere?

The vxpocket modules are in Alsa 0.9.1 onward. I downloaded the latest
stable ALSA files from one of the alsa mirrors and tried to follow the
instructions. I've also just realised that I was trying to follow the
instructions on for the VXpocket 440 when I have the VXpocket V2. The
ALSA Soundcard page only links to the 440 page - though it looks like
the instructions are the same. Have you already tried re-compiling the
kernel?

Hamish