RE: [linux-audio-user] "KarmaPod" page back online...

From: BJaY <BJaY@email-addr-hidden-mail.net>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 02:39:26 EEST

Can I just ask about the raid set up, I recently put a box together and "The
man in the shop" said that most motherboards that say they do raid arn't
doing proper raid, some part of it is being done in software, with an
associated CPU overhead. Can somone tell me if this is correct ? Can you get
the keyboard/monitor in the flight case for transport ?

Hi folks,

Sorry about the "quota exceeded" messages you may have got. I've
temporarily moved the KarmaPod images to another server, so the
following URL should work now:

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/KarmaPod.html

You shouldn't notice any glitches, but let me know if you do.

--
Dave O'Toole
dto@email-addr-hidden